Opportunity knocks only once! This 'builder's own' brick, 3-bedroom home, is unique in many ways.
Architecturally designed, this home features two spacious living areas and three master-sized bedrooms. The larger, located on the ground floor, adjoins a full ensuite and walk-in robe. Two upstairs bedrooms share the ample bathroom and separate toilet. - Ideal for family and guests!
A central command kitchen separates the formal lounge from the open family and dining rooms. Sliding doors invite entertainment or relaxation in the covered alfresco area and shaded garden.
"Convenient" springs to mind, time and again...!
You will certainly appreciate the remote opening double garage, with internal access to the kitchen; perfect for those hot or rainy shopping days.
Enjoy the close proximity to local schools, stations, shops and eateries... And praise the owner-builder who insisted on thicker glass windows, solid brick construction and insulation, meaning that you can't hear the trains, despite being conveniently 550m walking-distance from the station!
...Convenience and comfortable easy-living.
Experience this wonderful home for yourself. Call now: 9727 5588
• 3-bedroom home located on 295.8m2
• Solid brick construction, thicker glass windows and insulation
• Downstairs master bedroom with full ensuite and WIR
• 2 upstairs master-sized bedrooms with BIRs, shared bathroom and separate toilet
• Central kitchen with granite benches and quality SS appliances inc. dishwasher
• Wall oven and gas hotplates
• 2 spacious living areas, plus alfresco entertainment area
• Large double garage with internal access
• Walking distance to trains, schools, shops and eateries
• Ducted gas heating and split cycle air-conditioning