• 3 bedrooms with BIR, situated on 950sqm, suitable for development STCA. Corner block with house facing quiet ‘no through road.’
• 1 bathroom; separate toilet
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating 10 months old & Ultimate Woodheater
• Ceiling fans to lounge & master
• Electric hot water, Electric stove & rangehood
• Carpet to all bedrooms; slate to kitchen, lounge, laundry & toilet; tiles to bathroom
• Double garage with 3-phase power, work benches & including office: perfect for home business & an additional 2-car carport
• Enclosed decked verandah at front, verandah at rear & dog enclosure
• French doors & windows all key-locked. Security doors & deadlocks to front and rear, plus security lights
• Recently painted exterior, New TV antenna & NBN available
• Walking distance to - public transport, schools, kindergartens & childcare, healthcare, shops & services, food & eateries, recreation reserve, foreshore & boat ramp to Westernport Bay
• Serviced by local school buses
This charming 3-bedroom, timber and slate home on a 950sqm corner screams potential…! Nestled among trees, facing a quiet ‘no through road,’ with convenient access also to South Gippsland Highway, this could be your next home or subdivided for development STCA.
Traditional meets new! New TV antenna. NBN available. Reverse cycle airconditioning/heating + ceiling fans + Ultimate Woodheater. Electric hot water, stove and rangehood. 3-phase power to the double garage.
Make yourself at home. With carpet to all bedrooms and slate to the living areas, light bright paint, generous French doors and windows softened by curtains, sheers and venetian blinds throughout, this house feels immediately like home. The separate bathroom, toilet and laundry, home office, undercover parking for 4 cars, and outdoor dog run make it very easy to live in. Enjoy proximity to schools and preschools, healthcare, eateries, shops, services and recreation, including a nearby boat ramp to Westernport Bay, and easy access to public transport, including school buses and V-Line…
This rare gem in Tooradin could be yours. Develop or make it home.
Please note that the advertised Inspections may be manned by the owner so your questions and offers must be made via your preferred agent or directly online to the Seller for response within 24hrs.
All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times on the internet before going.